Black rice with alioli and caviar del tíbet
Ingredients for the aioli mayonnaise:
- Egg (1 pc.)
- Small garlic clean without the germs (1 pc.)
- Vegetable oil (200 ml approx.)
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Apple cider vinegar (1 tsp.)
1. Prepare the aioli by adding the egg to the blender first, followed by the rest of the ingredients. Carefully beat from the bottom upwards to create a thick cream. Cover and reserve in the fridge.
2. Add a generous amount of olive oil to a large pan. Cut the cuttlefish into small squares and lightly fry. When golden, remove and set aside.
3. Add a little more oil if necessary and fry the finely chopped onion and garlic.
4. Add the chopped tomato, fry for a few more minutes, add the rice and ink, stir and add the hot broth, the cuttlefish and a few saffron strands and cook over a medium heat for 18 minutes.
5. Let the rice rest for 5 minutes while steaming the mussels.
6. Plate up the rice, then add the mussels, alioli and caviar to taste.