PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND PRIVACY
- Why we collect the data that we ask for.
- What the legal basis _ legitimation _ for its processing is: Consent
- How long we store personal data
- In case of transfer: to which recipients is your data communicated.
- Your rights.
1. The right to information
This data protection policy regulates access and use of the service of the www.mariskito.com website that RECIEN PESCADO, SL makes available to Internet users interested in its services and contents.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament, and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and the rest of the regulations currently in force, RECIEN PESCADO, SL, owner of the website, informs the user of this site of the existence of a personal database created by RECIEN PESCADO, SL under its responsibility and control.
This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable in Spain, with both nationals and foreigners who use this website being subject to it, and hereinafter to Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament, and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and the rest of the regulations currently in force.
Before accessing this website, which is free to do, users must first read and fully, expressly and without reservation accept these General Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable at the moment of access and which we ask you to please read carefully. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity, and validity of the personal data provided.
The provision of personal data through our website requires a minimum age of 14 years, in accordance with current Personal Data Protection legislation.
We reserve the right, at our own discretion, to modify the presentation and layout of our website at any time, expand or reduce our services, or even remove our website from the Internet, unilaterally and without notice.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years or, where applicable, sufficient legal capacity to enter into a contract.
The personal data requested is needed to manage your requests and/or provide you with the services associated with the commercial and administrative activity of RECIEN PESCADO, SL, meaning if you do not provide it to us, we will not be able to serve you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested.
2. Personal Data Protection and Processing Controller
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) and Article 13 of GDPR 2016/679 of the European Parliament, and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, the entity's identification details are set out below:
This website is the property of RECIEN PESCADO, SL, the data controller for your personal data
RECIEN PESCADO, SL, with ID No (CIF) b27802842, address at Tinglado General de Empaque, Almacén nº 12, Puerto Pesquero, VIGO (Pontevedra), and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Pontevedra, Book 3992, Folio 85, Sheet PO-57415, 1st Inscription.
Telephone: 986 228 593
- Identity: RECIEN PESCADO, SL
- ID (NIF): B27802842
- Address: Tinglado General de Empaque, Almacén nº 12, Puerto Pesquero – 36202 VIGO (Pontevedra)
- Phone: 986 228 593
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DPD contact: email@example.com
The data of users registered through the forms provided for this purpose, on the website are collected by RECIEN PESCADO, SL in order to facilitate the provision of services that RECIEN PESCADO, SL provides through said website.
In the event of registering with our employment centre (if applicable), the user accepts the processing of said data as well as the transfer to any of the associated entities participating in the RECIEN PESCADO, SL employment centre, always complying with data protection regulations.
By registering in the “Customer Area”, the user agrees to keep their password secret and protect it from unauthorised use by third parties. The user must notify RECIEN PESCADO, SL immediately of any non-consensual use of the password or any breach of security of which they have become aware.
- Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as to send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you tick the acceptance box.
- Legal basis: The user's consent when requesting information through our contact form, and by ticking the acceptance box for sending information.
- Retention: Once your request has been received through our form or answered by email, if no further processing is required, and unless you have agreed to receive marketing messages, until you unsubscribe.
- Purpose: To respond to your requests for information about our activity and production, orders, suggestions and complaints, and to answer your questions or queries.
- Legal basis: The user's consent when requesting information via an email address. Retention: Until your email request has been answered, if it has not led to further processing.
- Purpose: To receive your CV to participate in our recruitment processes.
- Legal basis: The user consents by sending us their personal information and CV for our recruitment processes.
- Retention: During open recruitment processes and for one year for any future processes.
4. Recipients of your data
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
5.Rights regarding your personal data
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time, provided that said consent has been granted for the processing of their data. In no circumstances does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract, or any relationship entered into previously.
Similarly, you may exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification of the same if it is inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request limitation of the handling of your data in certain circumstances.
- Object to the processing of your data for personal reasons.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for by the regulations.
- Other rights are recognised in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to exercise your rights: by writing to the data controller at the postal or email address (indicated in section A), noting the reference “Personal Data” and specifying the right you wish to exercise and in respect of which personal data.
In the event of any disagreement with the company regarding the processing of data, you may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
6. Security of your personal data
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, please note that we have adopted all technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided against its alteration, loss, and unauthorised access or processing.
7. Updating your data
For us to keep your personal data up to date, it is important that you inform us about any changes. Otherwise, we cannot be held liable for its accuracy.
RECIEN PESCADO, SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to changes in legislation or jurisprudence that may arise in the future.